Community guidelines /
Respect the Community (Please!)
Do not abuse the website. Use of our Services involves a certain level of trust. We trust you to be responsible. You should be considerate of others and you are required to be responsible for the material you wish to post.
Here are some common-sense rules:
- Storybook Community is designed for uplifting and inspirational content. Sexually explicit content is not permitted. If this describes your video, even if it's a video of yourself, don't post it on Storybook Community. Don't post videos showing animal abuse, drug use or abuse, indulgencein drinkingor smoking, or especially under-age activity, or anything connected with bombs or explosives. Graphic or gratuitous violence is not allowed. Do not post avideo that shows someone being physically hurt, attacked or humiliated.
- Do not post gross-out videos of accidents, dead bodies or similar things intended to shock or disgust.
- Respect copyright. Only upload videos that you made or that you are authorized to use. This means don't upload videos that have content to which someone else owns the copyright, such as music tracks, snippets of copyrighted programs, or videos made by other users, without necessary authorizations. Do not post videos containing hate speech (speech which attacks or demeans a group based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, and sexual orientation/gender identity).
- Everyone hates spam. Don’t create misleading descriptions, tags, titles or thumbnails in order to increase views. You may not post large amounts of untargeted, unwanted or repetitive content, including comments and private messages.
Enforcing the Guidelines
Our staff reviewsall posted content to determine whether it violates our Community Guidelines. When they do, we remove them. Accounts are penalized for Community Guidelines violations and serious or repeated violations can lead to account termination. If your account is terminated, you will not be allowed to create any new accounts.
Storybook Community is for Everybody
Remember that this is your community! Each user of Storybook Community makes the site what it is, so don't be afraid to dig in and get involved!
- Have fun with the site. There's a lot to see here, and lots of folks making amazing stuff—one of them might be you! Equipment's getting cheaper and easier to use all the time, so dive in and enjoy.
- Let folks know what you think. Feedback's part of the experience, and when done with respect, can be a great way to make friends, share stories, and make your time on Storybook Community richer. So leave comments, rate videos, make your own responses to videos that affect you, enter contests of interest—there's a lot going on and a lot of ways to participate.